The Source Dysphagia, 4e - 33747
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
Additional Book Details
DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE MATERIALS FROM THE LINK BELOW
The new edition of this popular resource is a go-to for clinicians in all settings and a text for graduate students. The Source: Dysphagia, 4e walks the clinician through patient management from analyzing case history information, completing clinical and instrumental examinations, and developing and implementing treatment plans. Sample evaluation forms, goal bank of long and short-term goals and treatment objectives and samples of documentation provide everything the dysphagia clinician needs to practice from an evidence-base. Chapters on critical care and palliative/hospice care provide information on these challenging patient populations. Numerous materials are provided for educating patients and caregivers as well as staff, including slide decks on a variety of topics. Updated information on coding, reimbursement and documentation rounds out what the speech-language pathologist needs to know to manage dysphagia in adults.
Special features include:
* Charts to match treatment techniques and short term goals to impaired physiology
* Updated evidence base for recommended treatment techniques
* Educational materials to use with patients, families and staff, including Powerpoint slide decks on a variety of topics
* Streamlined clinical swallow evaluation tools in two formats, each including cranial nerve assessment
* Detailed information on patients in critical care and palliative care/end of life
* Charts to help interpret VFSS and FEES
* Tips for and examples of how to document evaluations and treatment
|Sold By||PRO-ED Publishing, Inc.|
|Number of Pages||423|