Diagnostic Vestibular Pocket Guide
Evaluation of Dizziness, Vertigo, and Imbalance
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
Diagnostic Vestibular Pocket Guide: Evaluation of Dizziness, Vertigo, and Imbalance is a lab coat pocket guide for clinicians and students who evaluate patients with balance disorders. This quick reference condenses all facets of the clinical evaluation to provide guidance in a range of situations, including appointment preparation, vestibular screening measures, and appropriate objective testing. Specific chapters target common disorders and evaluation, required modifications based on age, forming clinical impressions, and medical referral criteria.
* Succinct explanations of vestibular principles and test procedures
* Compact and portable design for frequent use
* Concise and approachable outline format for quick reference
* Tabs for each chapter, a list of common abbreviations, and index ensures easy access to during an appointment
* 80 figures and tables
* Appendix outlining key symptoms, signs, and management options for peripheral, central, and systemic conditions
|Sold By||Plural Publishing|