Reading Milestones, 4e - Level 4 Reader Bundle - 14391
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
Additional Book Details
Each level of the program includes 10 Readers with 6 stories per book for a total of 60 stories per level. The stories include characters that represent the population of students using the program and the types of settings in which they live. In the fourth edition, increased representation was also given to ethnic and disability groups.
* Reading Grade Level: 2, Lexile Levels: 430-590, Average Words/Story: 3021
Syntax controls including sentence length, number of syllables, level of abstraction
* Vocabulary controls such as the number of new words per story, multiple meanings, and word structures
* Vocabulary sources include Dolch List, Dale-Chall list of 3,000 common words, a revised core vocabulary of Grades 1-8, and more
* Story structure is included to focus students' attention on the components of the story and aid in comprehension skills including understanding the main idea, locating details, sequencing, drawing conclusions, and more
* Chunking of phrases or constituents of sentences in the first three levels
Reader package includes: 10 full color e-readers
|Sold By||PRO-ED Publishing, Inc.|
|Number of Pages||891|