Informal Assessments for Transition Planning, 2e - 14376
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
Additional Book Details
Informal Assessments for Transition Planning, Second Edition is an assessment resource for school-based personnel to use to determine transition strengths, preferences, interests, and needs for appropriate transition planning in the IEP.
Informal Assessments for Transition Planning, Second Edition is a highly practical and useful resource in the IEP transition planning process for:
* obtaining and confirming assessment information
* establishing basic estimates of present level of functional achievement
* providing a set of motivating and engaging activities for classroom or home
* documenting students strengths, preferences, interests, and needs
This second edition reflects revisions in the Comprehensive Inventory of Transition Needs (Level 2) to complement new and revised items on the Transition Planning InventorySecond Edition (TPI-2) and an expansion and reorganization of the Selected Informal Assessments (Level 3), ensuring at least one informal assessment related to all items of the TPI-2.
Most important features include:
* 10-15 sub-competencies for each of the 57 items of the TPI-2, provide 57 mini-assessments of key knowledge and skill competencies for following up on initial TPI-2 item assessments.
* Over 800 sub-competencies listed across 11 transition planning domains that guide further assessment and targeted competencies for instruction
* Each of the 52 selected informal assessments includes teacher instructions for administering, adapting, and/or interpreting each instrument and an estimated reading level.
* Informal assessments may be photocopied and used with students or parents.
* Additional Resources includes all instruments as reproducible PDFs.
|Sold By||PRO-ED Publishing, Inc.|
|Number of Pages||177|