The Source Development of Executive Functions, 2e - 33746E
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
Additional Book Details
This second edition is a comprehensive update to the original book. It updates our understanding of executive dysfunction (EDF) and provides a clear structure evaluating and treating EDF. New chapters clarify executive dysfunction as it complicates the academic, social, and communication performance of children with a wide range of disorders. Four new chapters address the problem of how to do executive function (EF) therapy complete with protocols, rationales, goals, and methods for:
* building awareness,
* engineering the environment to support EF skills,
* developing and teaching compensatory strategies, and
* engaging in language therapy to support reasoning skills.
This book provides:
* A framework for the evaluation of EFs and a survey of assessment tools
* Ready-to-use diagnostic questions, informal evaluation, and observation protocols
* A helpful Treatment Wheel graphic, organizing the range of treatment options, from external modifications and strategies to direct intervention for EDF and reasoning deficits
* Sample intervention goals
|Sold By||PRO-ED Publishing, Inc.|
|Number of Pages||208|