Anti-Aging for Dogs
A Longevity Program For Man's Best Friend
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
Additional Book Details
You love your dog. Don't you want to keep him around for a good long time?
You take steps to slow down your own aging process and stay as healthy and fit as possible-- now you can do the same for you beloved dog. Learn Dr. John Simon's amazing program for canine longevity in Anti-Aging for Dogs, and your best friend can live years beyond his normal life expectancy. Simple but effective changes in your dog's lifestyle, diet, exercise program, environment, and behavior can yield astounding results. In this invaluable manual-- the first of its kind-- well-known and respected veterinarian Dr. John M. Simon tells you how to put this powerful program to use, with essential advice about:
* Ensuring that your dog gets the right exercise, grooming, and dental hygiene
* Creating a safe, healthy home environment for your dog
* Avoiding common canine behavioral problems
* Programs for assuring optimal nutrition, digestion, and detoxification
* Plus: helpful appendices on first aid, toxic substances, and health maintenance
|Sold By||St. Martin's Press|
|ISBNs||0312971826, 1466886897, 9780312971823, 1466886897, 9781466886896|
|Number of Pages||224|