The Anti-Cancer Food and Supplement Guide
How to Protect Yourself and Enhance Your Health
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
Have the book read to you!
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
Additional Book Details
The Anti-Cancer Food and Supplement Guide: How to Protect Yourself and Enhance Your Health provides the most comprehensive, up-to-date information you need to help prevent and treat cancer—naturally and nutritionally.
• A-to-Z listings of anti-cancer foods, vitamins, and supplements
• How to remove toxins in your home and workplace to create a "risk-free" environment
• How to incorporate healthier foods and supplements into your daily diet
• Delicious, family-friendly recipes, meal plans, and nutritional guidelines
• Life-saving advice on genetic risk factors, early detection, diagnosis, and treatment
• The latest medical studies supporting the importance of certain foods and supplements in fighting cancer
|Sold By||St. Martin's Press|
|ISBNs||031237318X, 142993512X, 9780312373184, 142993512X, 9780312373184, 9781429935128|
|Number of Pages||256|